Who doesn’t love a good comedy? Comedies are a great way to relieve stress and forget about your worries. Laughter is the best medicine and what better way to have a hearty laugh then a great comedy movie. There are tonnes of great movies out there so many to choose from but here is a list of the best comedy movies that has ever been produced.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) – This movie without a doubt is one of the most entertaining movies ever. Here is a slapstick comedy where King Arthur with his squire, searching for men to join him. As they set on a low budget searching for the Holy Grail on their way, they encounter a series of obstacles.
- Some like it hot (1959) – This movie by Billy Wilder is one of the most loved movies of all time. A romantic comedy film with the story plot about two men who are musicians’ witness a mop hit and they flee from the mafia gang joining an all female band disguised as women. As they set on the journey, they meet a series of complications.
- Airplane! (1980)– No matter how many times you watch this movie, a fit of laughter is always on the way. The movie is a satirical parody about a man, an alcoholic pilot who has developed a fear of flying because of the trauma he faced during the war time. He jumps into a flight in order to woo his girlfriend back, but the passengers and the crews on the flight get sick, and now he must ensure that the flight lands safely. The movie is full of lines that can be quoted and funny slapstick gags.
- Annie Hall (1977) – Directed by Woody Allen, Annie Hall is a romantic comedy packed with superb gags. The movie looks at the rise and fall of a relationship. Alvy Singer-the protagonist looks back on his relationships and why they do not work. Through fifteen years of therapy, Alvy believes that he has worked on all the issues that are in his life and that hampers his relationships so he believes that he can make his relationship with Annie last.
- Team America: World Police (2004) – This movie is perhaps the first and also the funniest reaction to the messy conflict. It was released a year into the Iraq war and based on an action movie with puppets as its characters who are truly idiots. Team America is an international police force that is dedicated to maintaining the stability and peace globally. The team learns that a dictator is dealing with weapons of mass destruction to terrorist in order to gain more power. So this leads to the team to embark on a mission to save the world. This is not all; Team America recruits a large way star to go undercover. The team America along with the Broadway star embarks on a journey to foil the enemy’s plan